1. Place tape on inside and outside door surface at drilling points to help prevent wood splitting.
2. Tape template onto door.
3. Drill 7/16" hole halfway through door from each side for door viewer installation.
4. Drill 1/4" pilot hole for upper and lower screw.
5. Install lens from outside (through door knocker), tighten inside retaining ring.
6. Align name plate frame and fasten lower screw.
Polish with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive waxes or cleaners
Zinc Alloy Door Knocker With Viewer
- Model#: DK-976
- Condition: New
- Availability: In Stock
Starting at $1.99
Tags: door knocker